Send a email 040 - 2212701 Mo untill Fr: 8:00h till 17:00h

Oude Torenstraat 1, 5581 BJ Waalre
Dutch English



We try to serve you as good as possible. We like it when the patient feels well helped and leaves the door with satisfaction. Nevertheless, it is possible that you do not feel heard or have a complaint. If you have a complaint about an employee, you can indicate this to us. You can also submit your complaint true our complaints form. If you have a complaint about our organisation, you can also indicate this on this form. You can also send us an email, see contact.


If you submit the complaint form to us or send it by mail, we will process your complaint. We will discuss with you the best way to resolve your complaint. It may be that a personal meeting is planned or an answer to your complaint will be given by telephone or by mail. We use a period up to 6 weeks to give you an answer.


We are affiliated with the Complaints & Disputes Primary Care Foundation. If we do not come through the above procedure, an independent SKGE complaints officer can act as a mediator. See: